To report a service press on the New-button and select Service. Select a site/section and a unit, then press on Next and then select a serviceinterval.
Fill out the service report. Below you can read about which different fields you can fill in
- Choose interval – choose the time interval for the specific service.
- Mileage – submit the mileage of the unit at the time of service.
- Date and time – the time and date the service was carried out.
- Working time – if needed, submit the time to carry out the service. Choose the user performing the service.
- Downtime – if needed, add the amount of time the unit is down.
- Refill – this is where you submit fluid refills during a service.
- Add item – if your company uses the article database you can add those items here during your service.
- Comment – add a comment to your service.
- Take photo – add a picture to the deviation either by taking a new photo or choosing one from your phone or tablet photo library.
- Status – choose the status of the service (Ongoing or Completed).
When you are done press the Save-button at the bottom. The service is now reported.
To be able to fill out a service report, an administrator in your company must add at least one service interval to the unit.